Complaints, Feedback or for further information….
If you have a complaint, feedback or would like to know more about any of our products or services then we would love to hear from you. There are several ways to get in touch. You can contact us by phone, email, letter, visit our branches, through our website or send feedback through our Mobile app.
Our Customer Service Charter
RAK Insurance as an organisation aims for service excellence in all facets of our business and as part of our Quality Objectives every RAK Insurance employee aims to exceed our Customers’ expectations.
RAK Insurance will
- Aspire to provide the right service & the correct information, the first time
- Provide our customers with a courteous, friendly and informative service environment whether dealing with them over the phone, in writing or in person.
- Provide professional assistance to customers enquiries in a timely manner
- Listen to our customers comments & act accordingly to help improve the quality of our customer service
- Ensure complaints are handled promptly and fairly
- Develop, support and encourage our staff to deliver these commitments
- Ensure that our staff are trained on a regular basis for effective complaints management.
- Register, record and investigate all complaints received from Customers and through regulatory bodies
- Correct the situation to prevent a reoccurrence.
- Acknowledge, in writing, all complaints received, and provide details of the complaint reference to the initiator that allows them to trace the complaint during investigation.
- Keep you informed on the course of complaint investigation
- Fully investigate all customer complaints and aim to resolve them within 15 days of receipt, provided all relevant documentation is submitted to allow a complete & thorough investigation.
- Inform you in writing of the expected date for resolution, if the complaint cannot be resolved amicably within those 15 days